Monday, August 27, 2018

A Look Into The Third Chakra

This past week, I have had the very interesting pleasure of looking into the third chakra of both myself and others. There is such a vast and other worldly feel to this chakra in comparison to the first and second chakra. It has felt as if this chakra is almost like a window into one's soul. Looking into this area is like peeling away  time lines and dimensions so the past can be seen in the present. This chakra is the record keeper the minute person at the meeting. In here the past, present and future can be seen. In addition to this very amazing feature, this region also has a direct connection to sustenance and one's will to live or to die. I feel, because of the weight, or seriousness of this chakra, there is a certain "fail-safe" built into this area. Similar to the crown chakra, the third chakra has a direct line to God. It is our umbilicus to Spirit. Our lifeline that we can choose to either fully embrace and awaken to, or sadly, not...but the choice, in the end, is our own. I choose to wholeheartedly love and connect with both God and with all aspects of my being: past, present, and future. Won't you consider opening your heart, your third chakra, to do the same?

1 comment:

  1. I resonate with what you wrote here and am touched by the notion of one's will to live or die

    ReplyDelete

A Look Into The Third Chakra This past week, I have had the very interesting pleasure of looking into the third chakra of both myself and...